Chicago, IL — April 28, 2016……. With increasing frequency, judges at all levels are being asked to rule on the meaning of emoticons (AKA emojis) contained in evidentiary texts and emails. In a recent article from the Journal of the American Bar Association, several cases were cited involving the modern-day symbols that have developed well-beyond the proverbial happy face. Click here to read the full article.
- FPWL Attorney Interviewed by Nashville Post regarding Impact of the Partial Government Shutdown on Local Businesses.
- FPWL Lawyers Chosen as Members of the Thomson Reuters 2017 Super Lawyers Class
- Former Nashville Mayor Purcell helps lead Mayor Barry’s Transit Task Force on Affordability
- FPWL’s Hank Hildebrand Interviewed by The Greeneville Sun
- TABC Clarifies Definition of “Wine” in Tennessee