FPWL attorney Bill Purcell has been asked to co-chair the Mayor’s transit task force on affordability with regard to the Mayor’s proposed transit plan. Read story here.
- FPWL Attorney Interviewed by Nashville Post regarding Impact of the Partial Government Shutdown on Local Businesses.
- FPWL Lawyers Chosen as Members of the Thomson Reuters 2017 Super Lawyers Class
- Former Nashville Mayor Purcell helps lead Mayor Barry’s Transit Task Force on Affordability
- FPWL’s Hank Hildebrand Interviewed by The Greeneville Sun
- TABC Clarifies Definition of “Wine” in Tennessee