FPWL member Curtis Harrington was interviewed by the Nashville Post last week and contributed to its story about the impact of the federal shutdown on local businesses. Please see the full article here.
- FPWL Attorney Interviewed by Nashville Post regarding Impact of the Partial Government Shutdown on Local Businesses.
- FPWL Lawyers Chosen as Members of the Thomson Reuters 2017 Super Lawyers Class
- Former Nashville Mayor Purcell helps lead Mayor Barry’s Transit Task Force on Affordability
- FPWL’s Hank Hildebrand Interviewed by The Greeneville Sun
- TABC Clarifies Definition of “Wine” in Tennessee