FPWL attorneys Bill Farmer and Curtis Harrington have both been designated as a 2016 Super Lawyer/Rising Star in the Mid-South. This special designation is determined based upon information provided by other attorneys in the region. Fewer than 5% of all attorneys in the Mid-South are selected as Super Lawyers.
- FPWL Attorney Interviewed by Nashville Post regarding Impact of the Partial Government Shutdown on Local Businesses.
- FPWL Lawyers Chosen as Members of the Thomson Reuters 2017 Super Lawyers Class
- Former Nashville Mayor Purcell helps lead Mayor Barry’s Transit Task Force on Affordability
- FPWL’s Hank Hildebrand Interviewed by The Greeneville Sun
- TABC Clarifies Definition of “Wine” in Tennessee